Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove System Remove Technology
article thumbnail

The top 10 most-read blog posts on Sword and the Script in 2023

Sword and the Script

Blogs were raging. That next spring I started this blog, largely as a means of professional development. I could read about what was happening, test it out on my blog, and apply what I had learned to my daily job. In 2023, the 14 th year of publishing, I published 50 blog posts. Social media was blossoming.

Blogging 115
article thumbnail

8 Innovations in Public Relations Technology to Watch

Sword and the Script

Vendors are giving us reason to be optimistic about public relations technology – from AI that will predict your pitching success to more tangible PR measurement and attribution. About two years ago, I saw an opportunity to use that experience to fill an information void in PR technology. Did you know? Notified by Intrado gets close.

article thumbnail

World Economic Forum Recap: 7 Experts Showcase a Brighter Future

Stern + Associates

One of the dangers of last year was that people started to lose their faith in technology. Ordinary voters would start to dislike this path of what is quite a helpful technology, and technology is what provides prosperity. All of us have been playing with Midjourney and ChatGPT and a lot of really cool technologies.

article thumbnail

MidwestCon 2023. A Recap of Knowledge.

Reputation Us

MidwestCon HIGHLIGHTS & NOTES Panel #1 – “How technology can drive transformation in the criminal system.” Pinto *Love this slogan as it conveys a look ahead and a community of future leaders. Pinto “We need to get communities involved and tell better stories.” ” Neville G.

System 78
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: Hong Kong – Asia’s World City

Bianchi Biz Blog

Joanne Chan, founder and managing director at LBS Communications The information in this post originally appeared on Public Relations Global Network’s blog. Faces and Markets of PRGN is a series of blog posts in 2024 that puts Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) member agencies and their markets in the spotlight.

article thumbnail

Bias in AI and How to Deal With It

5W PR

However, the technology isn’t immune to one significant challenge – bias. For example, studies have shown that AI systems used for assessing health conditions may provide less accurate diagnoses for individuals with darker skin tones due to the underrepresentation of diverse data in the training sets.

article thumbnail

Onclusive + RepTrak Partner to Merge Reputation & PR Metrics

Onclusive

In the post-COVID world, what companies say and do when times are challenging has a profound effect on how they are viewed by customers, employees, the community, and shareholders. This is the state of the art in communications and reputation measurement and represents the next major breakthrough in public relations technology.