Remove Analysis Remove Community Remove International Remove Local
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Media Monitoring & Analysis In today’s data-driven environment, it’s essential to monitor and analyze any content that hits or publishes. Internal Communications Internal communications are crucial in determining how things are accomplished in any organization. How do you know what’s working?

Training 195
article thumbnail

These are the local publishers getting engagement in the U.S. and U.K.

NewsWhip

We looked back at the local publishers that are seeing significant engagement in two different countries, looking at both the United States and the United Kingdom. . So we decided to analyze the local stories and publishers that are getting the most public interest. Local-national publishers. The top local U.S.

Local 88
article thumbnail

4 Views on How to Reach Hispanic Audiences

PRSay

15 — is a reminder that, to engage with Hispanic audiences, communications professionals must first obtain authentic, firsthand knowledge about their cultures. We asked national and international communicators for their advice on how communications campaigns can resonate with the Hispanic community.

How To 165
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

For us, communications is the world’s most powerful tool for change. Finns still trust the news media: The role of the news media in Finland is strong by international standards and Finns still have strong trust in the news. Time spent on linear TV in Finland remains high compared to other Nordic countries. million users Facebook : 3.59

Radio 64
article thumbnail

An analysis of the impact of AI on skills in PR

Stephen Waddington

These findings are from a new report called Humans still needed: An analysis of skills and tools in public relations , published today by the CIPR’s #AIinPR panel. A further 27% of the practitioner’s skillset benefits from the support of some technology to assist in analysis and decision making.

article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

During the summer, I had the opportunity to work as a public relations intern in the clean energy space. As a student studying environmental communications, the opportunity was refreshing and exciting because my knowledge of how crucial PR is to the renewable energy space deepened.

Agency 89
article thumbnail

Letter from London

Stephen Waddington

An occasional letter to my community: #PRin2018, #BloggingInspiration, #FoodbankFundraiser, and more. I’m supporting #FoodbankAdvent and swimming in a Boxing Day swim with my kids to raise cash for my local foodbank in Whitley Bay. This is a calendar of the key international events in public relations in 2018. It’s important.