Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Twitter
article thumbnail

Twitter Advertising – The Ultimate Guide

Prohibition

Few brands advertise on just one channel. However, for an effective social advertising strategy across platforms, Twitter should always be considered a priority. Twitter advertising is an opportunity for your brand (or client) to successfully promote its products, reach new users, drive sales and encourage new followers.

article thumbnail

The Future of Twitter

The Proactive Report

The major social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) have been fairly stable for the past five or six years. That might be about to change -Twitter just reported a dismal Q4 for 2016: 16 cents per share on revenue of $717 million. So what does this signify for the future of Twitter? Journalists on Twitter.

Twitter 235
article thumbnail

Brands Must Show They Understand and Respect the LGBTQ Community, PRSA Webinar Panelists Say

PRSay

Featuring some of the country’s leading LGBTQ communications professionals, the event covered how PR practitioners can engage with and support the LGBTQ community. Panelist Ben Finzel, president of RENEWPR, spoke about how the Black Lives Matter movement affects the LGBTQ community, especially the Black transgender community. “It

Community 188
article thumbnail

2022 Social Media Trends Pt. 2: Twitter and LinkedIn Marketing Strategy

Shift Communications

Here, we review Twitter and LinkedIn marketing strategy. LinkedIn Marketing Strategy. These capabilities make it the clear choice for Account-Based Marketing. After all, consumers are professionals too and this platform is less saturated with consumer marketing. Twitter Trends & Changes.

article thumbnail

#PRStudChat Celebrates Ethics Month with a September 21st Twitter Chat

Deirdre Breakenridge

Dr. Marlene Neill (@ neillPR) is an assistant professor of advertising and public relations at Baylor University. Dr. Neill will be engaging with students, professionals and other educators in a community chat session via Twitter, discussing today’s ethics and sharing her professional advice. About Spin Sucks.

Ethics 263
article thumbnail

What Elon Musk’s Twitter Acquisition Means for Communications

Shift Communications

By Sarah Babbitt, VP of Agency Marketing, with excerpts from my Padilla colleagues Rosalie Morton and Kim Foster. All eyes are on Twitter and Elon Musk. Is Twitter dying? Still, he spent $44 billion on Twitter, with plans to “unlock its extraordinary potential.” Advertising landscape changes.

Twitter 88
article thumbnail

Guest Post: How Twitter Became My Platform of Choice

Deirdre Breakenridge

Several years ago, I was hired to market mobile apps and coding for Digital Pomegrante, a software entrepreneur in New York City, and LiveCode, a software platform based in Scotland. We joined the worldwide movement, “Everyone Should Learn to Code” with a community outreach program, #EveryoneCanCreateApps. I was hooked.

Twitter 208