Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Internal Remove Local
article thumbnail

#measurePR Recap (July 2015): Internal Communications

Waxing UnLyrical

The July edition of #measurePR focused on an area most PR pros don’t often think about: internal communications. Here’s some of what we talked about: On best practices for internal communications and the measurement thereof: A2 Measure the right things, not just the easy-to-measure ones. measurepr.

article thumbnail

New Year’s Honours 2015

Stuart Bruce

She’s currently the chair of Global Alliance (the confederation of the world’s major PR and communication management associations and institutions), but has also been president of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (in fact under her leadership we finally achieved chartered status).

Ethics 95
article thumbnail

Applauding the community at the Fringe

PR Conversations

It’s understood that the play’s the thing; however, it was the vibrant community found around each performance that proved an unexpected volunteer adventure at The Toronto Fringe festival 2015. Observations on a company of communal stakeholders. Observations on a company of communal stakeholders.

article thumbnail

My CIPR CPD (continuous professional development) goals for 2015

Stuart Bruce

My CIPR CPD targets for 2015. Experimenting with paid media locally for my wife Karen Bruce who is a local councillor. Attend a training course with with the CIPR, International School of Communication (ISOC) or Leeds Beckett University. Eva Maclaine, chair of CIPR International. What do I need to know?

article thumbnail

PRSA Hoosier Chapter Excited to Welcome 2016 ICON Attendees

PRSay

Learn more about the PRSA 2016 International Conference or register to attend. When I learned that Indianapolis would be the site of the 2016 PRSA International Conference, I considered turning down the role of 2015 Hoosier Chapter president-elect/2016 Hoosier Chapter president.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Internal comms takes center comms stage in hybrid work.

Marketing 190
article thumbnail

Bob Gritzinger, Editor-in-Chief, Media Sites at WardsAuto & Principal Analyst—Advanced Propulsion at Wards Intelligence

Bianchi Biz Blog

In my industry analyst role, I’m studying the latest in advanced propulsion with a focus on efficiency and performance advancements in internal-combustion engines and electric-vehicle propulsion systems. I’ve been a Wards since 2015. Can you tell us what types of stories, trends or issues are on your radar now?