Remove 5-things-to-consider-when-reviewing-a-pr-measurement-report
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Originally Published August 23, 2017; Updated August 9, 2021 ; Updated November 2023 PR is always evolving. If the past few years have shown us anything, it’s that the way we work and live is changing, including the job description of the PR professional. What do the responsibilities of PR really entail, though?

Training 195
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR is always evolving. If the past 2 years have shown us anything, it’s that the way we work and live is changing, including the job description of the PR professional. Our job descriptions tell us what we’ll be responsible for in a given public relations or communications role, but we rarely reference the J.D.

Training 370
article thumbnail

Another Acquisition and More Podcast Monitoring Tools [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Meltwater acquires Klear; Muck Rack enhances reporting; Talkwalker adds podcast monitoring; TVEyes partners for podcast audience data. About this time last year , I was slowly coming to grips with the fact we were just at the very beginning of this Coronavirus thing. Muck Rack enhances reporting . Give our services a try.

Tools 101
article thumbnail

Controlled Chaos: 86 Comms Pros Explain How Communications Work Has Changed

Sword and the Script

Nine in 10 (90%) said reported that communications work has changed at least slightly – and of those, 50% said it has changed significantly (37%) or very significantly (13%). That’s according to The 5th Annual JOTW Strategic Communications Survey for 2022 , which polled 483 communications professionals – mostly in the US.

article thumbnail

11 Steps For Crisis Management

Prohibition

The days when we could sit back, relax and hope for the best are long gone. In today’s 24-hour news culture, every embarrassing incident is reported in all its lurid detail, whether it’s true or not. Any company, big or small, can experience a crisis. There’s no getting around it! What is Crisis Management?

article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Some marketing and communications predictions suggest AI will change the world; others see a tailspin of noise and and see humanity as a path for differentiation Most marketing and PR professionals have formed strong viewpoints on AI. That much is apparent I compiled this year’s list of marketing and communications predictions.

Writing 194
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

Marketing and PR predictions aren’t merely forecasts, but often a reflection of our aspirations and perhaps advice – mistakes we’ve made we’d like to help others avoid. “Be I see a few things. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. I see a few things.

Marketing 190