article thumbnail

Your Questions About HubSpot Sales Hub, Answered

PR 20/20

If you’re unfamiliar with HUGs, we’re communities of local HubSpot users and industry experts who regularly meet for learning and discussion opportunities. How should sales and marketing teams use HubSpot for account-based marketing (ABM)? Learn more about Cleveland’s HUG and how you can become a member here.

Mobile 75
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Blogging for Veterans

Waxing UnLyrical

Here’s how you make marketing people love. Why: If you’re blogging as part of your marketing efforts, is it in the TOFU, MOFU or BOFU stage(s)? Quick tip: build a multi-media knowledge base. Based in the Washington, D.C., And this headline speaks for itself. This is yet another great post for Cision.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Earnings Gap Follows Women into Entrepreneurship

Solo PR Pro

The Freshbooks study looked at revenue over the past five years for knowledge-based businesses, such as public relations and found that in the U.S. Adding gender to the mix, further burdens a solo community that has a great deal of women practitioners. Even as entrepreneurs, there is a disparity between what men and women earn.

article thumbnail

4 ways I’d sell this year’s MIMA Summit to my boss (if I had to)

Communications Conversations

Here are four I would sell my boss (if I had one) on this year’s MIMA Summit: I will expand my knowledge base. This year, you’ll learn about wearable technology, marketing automation, design, paid media strategies and much more. It’s the Minnesota interactive community reunion.

article thumbnail

HubSpot Training: How to Uplevel Your Team’s HubSpot Platform Savvy

PR 20/20

From certifications, to professional association memberships, to events, and to using our strengths to give back to the community — pouring time and resources into our team comes back to the agency tenfold. And we’re constantly learning and evolving when it comes to the ever-changing world of business and marketing. Weekly Updates.