article thumbnail

Bob Gritzinger, Editor-in-Chief, Media Sites at WardsAuto & Principal Analyst—Advanced Propulsion at Wards Intelligence

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the travails of charging a Chevrolet Bolt EV to get back and forth to the annual CAR Management Briefing Seminars in Traverse City, MI. It didn’t hurt that GM President Mark Reuss was offering encouragement via Facebook on that drive. And somewhere back in time, I was an elected school board member.

article thumbnail

10 PR Conferences All PR Solo Pros Need to Know About in 2021

Solo PR Pro

Its annual ICON conference is your opportunity to develop your skills, share ideas, learn fresh ways to grow yourself and your business, all while immersing yourself in a fostered community of professionals and resources that can enhance career knowledge. Page Spring Seminar. Hosted by the Content Marketing Institute — a.k.a.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines with Phil Andrews

Cision

Public Relations Company, Phil has served as the Public Relations Director for a myriad of companies, community initiatives and professional organizations. I am planning on doing this by hosting a variety of forums, workshops and seminars in one of the most active regions in the world — the empire state.

Local 120
article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

Fortunately, nonprofits and religious communities helped organize relief efforts and connected volunteers with families in need. Companies, too, have many potential allies in a crisis — including employees, industry groups, financial analysts, community and consumer advocacy groups, and think tanks.

Corporate 107
article thumbnail

Experts Talk Social Media Trends for 2022 at AMA Chicago

wiredPRworks

Danielle is a creative at heart, but focuses on participating in community-focused entrepreneurship, convinced that it will on day save the world! Over the last decade in the digital space, Elly has created, executed, and managed social media communities for over 350 companies, athletes, and brands.

article thumbnail

Presenting LinkedIn, Digital Marketing and PR Trends at IMEX America

wiredPRworks

Grow your business by integrating LinkedIn into sales, customer service, marketing, or PR efforts for immediate and long-term impact throughout your company and its community. Venue / Room: Seminar 3, Inspiration Hub, Booth 3403, Show Floor. Venue / Room: Seminar 1, Inspiration Hub, Booth 3403, Show Floor. 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm.

article thumbnail

Engaging (and grilling) the social side of James Grunig

PR Conversations

For example, the Brookhaven National Laboratory , on Long Island in New York, found that community groups disagreed with each other about whether the laboratory should restart a nuclear reactor after it leaked radioactive waste into the ground water. – Grunig – Facing up to Facebook He broke out in laughter.