Remove 2023 Remove Community Remove Privacy Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Cannes Lions 2023: AdTech Dominates At The World’s Biggest Creative Meet

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Here are four ad industry and adtech trends to watch during Cannes Lions 2023. They might be limiting the glitz for customer events, but their presence reaffirms the prominence of technology brands in today’s advertising landscape. It’s clear: the adtech sector is wielding increasing influence during Cannes Lions.

article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

I’ve been writing this monthly column about PR technology companies for nearly five years – and I’m still continuously reminded that while these companies make software for communicators, they are not typically communication experts. I believe the generative AI is based on OpenAI technology, which makes ChatGPT.

Analysis 147
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Top Adtech Conferences For PR Exposure

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Between cookies going away; the sector’s identity crisis; new privacy regulations; the rise of connected TV (CTV) and more, there’s plenty to discuss and lots of predictions to be made. Put this one on your calendar for 2023! AdExchanger Programmatic I/O. Check it out! In recent years, that has included adtech.

article thumbnail

How to Develop a Corporate Policy for Employee Use of AI: A Guide for Automotive Suppliers

Bianchi Biz Blog

5 Reasons Why Automotive Suppliers Need an AI Policy Protecting Confidentiality and Data Privacy – Sharing proprietary or confidential data and information with AI tools may inadvertently risk exposing sensitive data to outsiders. They should also stay informed about advances in AI technology and potential ethical concerns.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. I see a few things.

Marketing 192
article thumbnail

PR software vendors are starting to talk security in generative AI pitches [PR Tech Sum No. 46]

Sword and the Script

This means my last summary of PR tech news was in early June – and in the eight weeks since, there’s been a number of annucments from the solution provider community. The PR software community has taken note and they are responding. I wrote a product briefing on the Notified PR platform in 2020 – and an update in March of 2023.

Software 124
article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Authenticity tops metrics bloat and hope “The Merriam-Webster word of the year for 2023 is ‘authentic.’ Performance marketing has led the community to this wild notion that B2B marketing should only engage in measurable tactics. ” ~ Ian Lipner , Senior Vice President, Firebrand Communications 25.

Writing 194