Remove 2017 Remove Community Remove Digital PR Remove Technology
article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Cision

A strong reason for PR pros to start concentrating more on SEO. In the advanced digital landscape and a mobile-first world, digital PR is already closely integrated with SEO. A case in point is that of Google’s algorithms, which apart from the SEO industry, also have a profound impact on the PR industry.

Google 259
article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Beyond PR

A strong reason for PR pros to start concentrating more on SEO. In the advanced digital landscape and a mobile-first world, digital PR is already closely integrated with SEO. A case in point is that of Google’s algorithms, which apart from the SEO industry, also have a profound impact on the PR industry.

Google 64
article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

In the course of putting together the monthly PR technology summary ( PR Tech Sum ), I’ve realized that no news site has compiled a complete list of all the acquisitions around Cision. 3) September 15, 2014: Visible Technologies. 3a) October 14, 2014: Cision Name with Vocus Technology. 4) October 22, 2014: Gorkana.

article thumbnail

PR Insights from the 2017 Trust Barometer

The Proactive Report

The 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer has some interesting data for PR practitioners. People are worried about losing their jobs due to not being able to keep up with technology The number one concern is the lack of skills and training. (60%) Invest in training on digital skills for your team. The Trust Gap Widens .

System 100
article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

September 2016 saw progress halted and by July 2017 it was in danger of dying a withering death. Having downed tools on 28 December, I picked them up again on 5 January, and limbered up for a few days: A: What technology would I use to write the book? . #6 A Stem Forms Let’s recap. A seed was planted in 2015. We all need support.

Writing 83
article thumbnail

SEO Software Company SEMrush Moves into PR with Prowly Acquisition [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last couple of years, on the first Tuesday of the month, I summarize all of the news I’ve seen from the PR technology community. Here’s your monthly PR Tech Sum. SEMrush acquires Prowly A software company that has traditionally made tools for SEOs is moving into PR. Where’s the value for PR?

Software 178
article thumbnail

Long-Form Content is King: 4 Studies Show the Power of Long-Form in Content Marketing [UML]

Sword and the Script

Something similar has happened in content marketing and blogging in the marketing community. These backlinks are important to digital PR and marketing for two primary reasons. These markets included technology, financial series, higher education and legal services, among others.