Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Local
article thumbnail

LinkedIn Pulse: The Next Content Marketing Must-Have?

MaccaPR

Preceding its $90 million acquisition by LinkedIn back in 2013, Pulse was a news-aggregator app that curated your favorite publications and news sources and presented them in a Flipboard-type manner. Rebranding to “LinkedIn Pulse” in late 2013 , the app has quickly become a key part of making LinkedIn a content marketing machine.

article thumbnail

The Present & Future Tech Trends PRs Should Prepare For

Cision

For example, the ongoing globalization of the Internet and expansion to more rural audiences is already emerged for organizations with international operations, but barely emerging and not very important for a restaurant that does only local business. Content optimization for the mobile and semantic web. Emerged Trends.

Trends 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

More Intelligent, More Human: The Future of Marketing Is Both

PR 20/20

Values-based messaging (32%) was more effective than product-focused communications (26%) in driving advocacy. Source: Neilsen , 2013). I’ll shop exclusively with REI, Patagonia, and my local Backpackers Shop—or purchase those brands secondhand—because of shared values. More Human Marketing Services.

article thumbnail

The Pros and Cons of Becoming a Thought Leader

Waxing UnLyrical

Thought leadership is content marketing that taps into the talent, experience and passion within your business to consistently answer the monumental questions on the minds of your target audience, on specific subject matter. I follow my local Whole Foods on Twitter, and I know that I can count on them for information at any time.

article thumbnail

30 Pragmatic Marketing and PR Predictions for 2020

Sword and the Script

Measuring genuine ROI and a marketing campaign’s long-term contribution to revenue takes time, and marketers need to slow down to do it.”. Sean Callahan , Senior Manager, Content Marketing | LinkedIn. 6) Relationships with people who have the ear of your target market. “It’s How can they do that?

Marketing 100
article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

You should read this article if: You’re interested in hearing the exclusive thoughts of 36 of the world’s leading communications experts. You work in public relations, SEO, content marketing or social media marketing. You’re thinking of completely overhauling how you market your company.

article thumbnail

Skills Entry-Level PR Hires Should Have

Journalistics

Three months from now, the class of 2013 will walk across the stage to collect their diplomas and immediately have a panic attack when they realize it’s time to look for that first job out of college. If you know how to use image editing software, this is an incredibly relevant skill for public relations and content marketing today.