Remove 2008 Remove Community Remove SEO Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Who Can Be a Solo PR Pro Now?

Solo PR Pro

In 2008, we shared that Solo PR Pros can be involved in: Business consulting. Community relations. Corporate communications. Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC). Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Writing and editing. Direct advertising. Event planning. Fundraising. Government relations. Media buying.

article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

So, I thought it was worth commemorating since the MN PR Blog has been an instrumental part of the local PR community for 15+ years. I mean, I started this blog in 2008 and I got sideways looks. ” Joel Swanson, vice president-marketing & communications, Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union. And, he was prolific.

article thumbnail

Optimize: a Discussion with Lee Odden [Video]

Waxing UnLyrical

However, one book I couldn’t put down was Lee Odden ‘s Optimize , which he graciously sent me earlier this year (disclosure: I received a free copy of the book but was not even asked to write a review). area, she loves helping for- and non-profit clients, both small and large, turn corporate codswallop into community cool™.

Video 79
article thumbnail

PR Interviews: Michael White Lansons

Norton's Notes

One of my career defining roles was writing the social media strategy for a prominent central bank. So many organisations have experienced negative consequences of trusting SEO agencies to manage content marketing for them, only for them to be penalised by Google. Do you believe Marketing, PR, and SEO will merge into one?

article thumbnail

Kpop Lessons: Handling Defamation Through Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

The rumors about Tablo’s supposed forgery were spread by two online communities: “We Urge Tablo to Tell the Truth,&# or TaJinYo , and “A World Where Common Sense is the Truth,&# or SangJinSe. Shannon Pauls Very Official Blog Spin Sucks TopRank Online Marketing Blog Writing Boots - David Murray Love WUL?

article thumbnail

In-Housing Trend: What PR Agencies and Marketing Firms can Learn from Law Firms

Sword and the Script

By the way, the WSJ reporter on that byline used to write for PRWeek). The legal community, and more specifically the in-house effect on law firms bear insight. Similarly, and though we don’t use the terminology, big businesses hire panels of marketing agencies too – PR, creative, SEO, social, digital, advertising.

Agency 95
article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

You should read this article if: You’re interested in hearing the exclusive thoughts of 36 of the world’s leading communications experts. You work in public relations, SEO, content marketing or social media marketing. So I jotted down a list of PR/digital/SEO/content marketing influencers. I think so.