Remove 2001 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Pitching
article thumbnail

Meltwater Quietly Goes IPO [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Meltwater lists on a Swedish stock exchange; startup Propel hits 50 customers; Vetted launches – it’s like HARO or ProfNet with no pitching. For the last couple years, I’ve been curating news from the PR technology community into a monthly summary I call the PR Tech Sum. Vetted” is like HARO or ProfNet with no pitching.

Pitching 151
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Howard Stutz

Cision

To communicate effectively with your audience, you not only need to ensure your message is heard, but also understood. Howard Stutz, vice president of corporate communications at Golden Entertainment, says brands’ messages need to be clear and comprehensible. How did you get your start in corporate communications?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Entertainment & Sports Section New Member Spotlight

PRSay

And it’s only been 15 years since our new owners purchased the organization in 2001, and that’s when it really turned the corner. How do we want to engage people in the community so in the lead up to there is excitement, there’s fun? Whether it’s to tweak your pitch. Unlike all of the other major leagues, be it in the U.S.

Sports 68
article thumbnail

My Segway Ride

Flatiron Communications

He had recently taped an interview with “60 Minutes,” on a different subject — the program he founded for aspiring inventors. Now that “Ginger” had gone mainstream, should he acquiesce to CBS’s request for a follow-up interview? He chose to do the interview anyway.

article thumbnail

Survey: Most PR Pros Say that Media Relations is Getting Harder – Here’s What You Can Do About It

Deirdre Breakenridge

Journalists are bombarded with email pitches, many which stink, and there seems to be less opportunity to build an actual relationship with journalists.”. The paradox is that fewer pitches, that are personalized, highly relevant and timely, will generally outperform mass emails and high volume. This isn’t just a tactical application.

Survey 377