article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

I’ve also recently received information on being a Skim’bassador, which is a great way to enjoy the theSkimm and get involved in their fun contests and giveaways and to become a part of a dynamic community. What’s also great is theSkimm appears in my inbox bright in early in the morning, so I can get a jumpstart on the days’ news.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Caring Through Community

Waxing UnLyrical

How do we meaningfully build and celebrate communities? An energized community can give your cause (or campaign) just the right amount fuel to make a difference, no matter how large or small it is. But when done right, community building efforts don’t just pay off for your community, but for your organization as well.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Around the Web in 59 Days

Waxing UnLyrical

So much has been going on/is coming up, I thought I’d pull together where we have been/will be around the web, so that you could either mark your calendars, add to your reading list… or both! Marketwired released a fun infographic on the 2015 PR Wish List. Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Around the Web in 59 Days.

Web 40
article thumbnail

The Battle for Trust: 18 Comms, PR and B2B Marketing Stats Summarizing 2022

Sword and the Script

Some 70% reported video has a greater impact “over other content formats such as infographics, e-books and white papers” in raising awareness of a business problem. 97% of respondents said video content and communication were useful after making a purchase. Effective storytelling improves valuations. select all that apply).

B2B 116
article thumbnail

2024’s Top 5 PR Trends: What to Watch

Newsfile

Examples of AI Prompts for PR Research Rank the top five best practices for crisis communication in the context of a healthcare industry scandal? Personalize communications to make customers feel valued. Create community-focused events or initiatives. Focus on Video Content : Video is the most popular and effective media format.

Trends 105
article thumbnail

5 Tips to Get in Your #Creative #PR Groove

Deirdre Breakenridge

Years ago, I was a PR person working at a creative marketing communications agency. The company had three distinct divisions: PR / Communications (that was my area), Creative Marketing & Advertising and Web, Multimedia & Video. At the same time, we’re working more closely with marketing, branding, digital and web teams.

article thumbnail

The Best 15+ Link Building Tools for 2024 (Free and Paid)

Buzzstream

Moz – Measuring Site or Page Authority Moz is a mainstay in the SEO community and has created widely recognized, industry-standard link metrics known as Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA). Or you can create a fresh, shareable piece of content, such as an infographic or survey campaign , and pitch it for links.

Tools 71