article thumbnail

Part II: Finding The Time To Treat Every Meeting Like a First Interview

Deirdre Breakenridge

Last week’s blog post focused on the reasons why you should Treat Every Meeting Like a First Interview. However, the extra energy equates to better relationships and more opportunities post meeting. Your online communities will be there even when you step away to get things done. 2: Get over FOMO (Fear of Missing Out).

Meeting 341
article thumbnail

Video: Energy UK CEO on PR for stakeholder engagement, social media and crisis

Stephen Waddington

A #PRpays campaign aims to highlight the strategic value of public relations to the business community. It champions the benefits of PR through a series of exclusive video interviews and podcasts with senior business leaders. I don't think any chief executive looks forward to the Sunday afternoon phone call about a breaking issue.

Energy 74
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

MOVE is Mobility Reimagined: 5 Reasons to Attend the #1 Urban Mobility Show

Bianchi Biz Blog

You will enjoy unparalleled opportunities for fun and networking with the MOVE community at the MOVEGroove and MOVE AFTERPARY. Opportunities for meetings and on-site interviews with press/journalists are available via our dedicated app. You will learn about the latest game-changing disruptions in the mobility space.

Mobile 88
article thumbnail

Short-Circuiting Climate Policy for Greener, Healthier, Cost-Efficient Choices

Stern + Associates

With nearly two decades of experience working on climate and energy policy , researcher and policy strategist Leah Stokes, Ph.D. studies and teaches about energy solutions that alleviate dependency on fossil fuels. In fact, Stokes says, transitioning to clean energy opens the door to all kinds of new markets and jobs.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

Energy and sustainable tech are other fast growing sectors. The slowdown in inflation is explained in particular by falling energy prices. It is not advisable to have an employee of a communications firm present in the interview situation. For instance Google and Microsoft both have large data centers in Finland.

Radio 59
article thumbnail

Are Leaders Expected to take a FEEL First Approach to Social Media?

Deirdre Breakenridge

On June 13th, the #PRStudChat community gathered for a discussion on “Learning Leadership Skills.” Ken and our community of PR students, educators and pros shared their knowledge on how leadership is more than a fancy title, big office or a large salary. How can leaders communicate more effectively through social media?”

article thumbnail

#PR Expanded Guest Post: 3 Lessons I’ve Learned from Reinventing Myself as a College Professor

Deirdre Breakenridge

Community Building. The number one lesson I learned from my journey of self-reinvention is community building. With so much content in the digital space, I simply cannot imagine being a content creator, consultant, or business practitioner without having a community. Here are two practices that I recommend. How about you?

Education 224