article thumbnail

The Secret to Customer Experience Transformation? Personalized Content Marketing

Contently - Strategy

The good news is there’s no need for marketers to pivot careers just yet. With content marketing, brands can deliver personalized and relevant customer experiences that not only nurture them through the funnel but also provide value, build trust, and foster lasting connections. Purchase stage.

article thumbnail

Finding The Content Marketing Sweet Spot

Cision

Last year, 90 percent of B2C marketers used content marketing, but only 34 percent felt they were successful. And while 69 percent are creating more content than years past, few are being heard. They can afford to ignore us,” says Joe Pulizzi, founder of Content Marketing Institute. Want all six steps?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

In any case, both of these were “audience buys” and proved to be savvy PR, content marketing and SEO moves. Most of these come from registering for one-off gated content like white papers and webinars – these assets are expensive to create and promote. And I have a massive library of SEO and content marketing material.”.

SEO 135
article thumbnail

Is Content Marketing Better than Advertising?

Sword and the Script

As a result, the refrain “content marketing is better than advertising” is bounced around the marketing echo chamber. Though a seasoned PR professional, I am also a serious advocate of content marketing. There’s a large body of work on these pages dedicated to content marketing. balance scales.”

article thumbnail

What does the silence in PR software speak? [PR Tech Sum 54]

Sword and the Script

It’s been pretty quiet this month in PR software; that’s starting to look like it’s going to be characteristic for the year On the first Tuesday of every month, I sort through the news from the PR software community in a summary post like this one. What is the silence telling us, exactly? And now onward with this month’s PR Tech Sum.

article thumbnail

116 Content Marketing Insights Worth Tattooing on Your Body

Cision

Interactive content collects a very different kind of data. “A list is the community you have the opportunity and pleasure to serve.” Writing is the heart of content marketing, and I also think it’s our liver, lungs and central nervous system.” Want more content marketing insights from Ann Handley?

article thumbnail

Change Agent Spotlight: Content Marketing Institute Leader Gives Inside Look at Model Inbound Approach

PR 20/20

In this spotlight, we’ve featured Cathy McPhillips ( @cmcphillips ), Vice President of Marketing at Content Marketing Institute ( @CMIContent ). This includes all PR, video, audience development, and social and community management that my team handles. A: Our first stage, ideally, is an email subscription.