Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Webinar
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. Our job descriptions tell us what we’ll be responsible for in a given public relations or communications role, but we rarely reference the J.D.

Training 195
article thumbnail

How Paid And Organic Social Media Work Together

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Helps build a community around common topics or interests . Promoting a webinar can benefit more from paid posts on LinkedIn compared to Facebook, and audience engagement can thrive on Twitter when using organic tools such as polls and hashtags. This could be webinar registrants or people who have actively engaged with brand content.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. Our job descriptions tell us what we’ll be responsible for in a given public relations or communications role, but we rarely reference the J.D.

Training 370
article thumbnail

Using Our Voices to Advocate for Diversity and Inclusion

PRSay

Please join the #PRDiversity discussion via @PRSADiversity and follow along with our D&I-related blog posts, webinars and Twitter Chats throughout the month. As PR professionals, we have cultivated our voices through our communication and writing skills, and our creativity. This year’s theme is “Transforming the Landscape.”

Education 211
article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

In the public sector, communicators have never been busier, as energy is directed to public education and information. We’ll see an investment in owned media and social channels We know from tracking the CIPR State of the Profession and European Communication Monitor how PR practice has been changing and its impact on skills over the decade.

Crisis 151
article thumbnail

Survive So You Can Thrive

Konnect Agency

We need to be nimble, creative and motivated, and make improvements. And, offer trainings sessions via webinars or ZOOM to get your team up to speed quickly. Lead with your values and communicate with employees often; your employees are people and they’re on edge about what the future holds. Speed, Creativity.

article thumbnail

How DE&I Is Changing the Future for Women in Public Relations

PRSay

The PRSA Diversity & Inclusion Committee spoke with Nathalie Santa Maria, APR, owner and chief communications officer at Sunnyside Communications , to discuss how diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) work is impacting women in public relations and potentially opening more doors for honest dialogue. Am I making them proud?

Publicity 170