Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Tools Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

I’ve been writing this monthly column about PR technology companies for nearly five years – and I’m still continuously reminded that while these companies make software for communicators, they are not typically communication experts. Meltwater gamifies customer community. Kick-ass” PR blogs. Trust but verify.

Analysis 147
article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. Since 2007, NYPL Blogs has showcased content that continues to inspire and educate a devoted audience.

Community 120
article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The book features insights from 20 experts on leveraging large language models, AI productivity tools, and integrated AI platforms to help practitioners work smarter. I’ve launched a new book today about artificial intelligence (AI) tools for public relations. Writing a book about a fast-moving area of technology has challenges.

Tools 52
article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Why limit yourself to PR blogs when there’s a whole world of interesting stuff that can offer important information as well as increase specific skill sets? The Cision Blog.

Blogging 170
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 195
article thumbnail

How To Use Tech Tools to Improve Your Content

Cision

Tech tools make me seem like a better writer than I am. If left to my own devices I write in a passive voice, I habitually use compound sentences, and my vocabulary choice is less than ideal (humblebrag – I use too many syllables). What I want to do in this post is examine tech tools that improve different dimensions of your writing.

Tools 120
article thumbnail

The Best PR Tips For Promoting Blog Posts

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Public relations experts know that the majority of traffic coming to a blog post comes in the first hours and days of publication. This makes the timely promotion of your blog content critical to its success. There are several tools and creative ways to get your post read by the audience you’re targeting.

Blogging 136