Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Information Remove International
article thumbnail

Transforming Internal Communications: From Hurdles to High Performance

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

In the dynamic landscape of modern workplaces, effective internal communication is paramount. It serves as the lifeblood that fuels organizational synergy, promotes transparency, and provides a sense of community among employees. Inadequate technology can impede internal comms through several avenues.

article thumbnail

Behind-The-Scenes: The Life of a Summer Intern

Deirdre Breakenridge

With the new school year fast approaching, interns are beginning to reflect on their experiences this summer. As a summer intern at Atlantic Health, I have gained a great deal of knowledge that I believe will be useful to me at college, and ultimately, throughout life. Please join the #PRStudChat community on August 16, at 8:30 P.M.,

Internal 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Guide for International Students: How to Use Media for Studying Abroad

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post By Liza Vozjakova, American University Student, PR Expanded Blog Post Winner. As a person from a foreign country, I have noticed that a lot of people of my age engaged in following different traveling blogs and video blogs. Having the intention to move abroad is only the beginning for international students.

Study 164
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned Media & Content Strategy Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Owned media consists of publishing content on brand-owned channels such as a customer-facing blog, email campaign, or social media outreach. PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. Internal Communications. Media Training.

Training 370
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: South Korea – A High-Tech Economy and a Cultural Powerhouse  

Bianchi Biz Blog

The information in this post originally appeared on Public Relations Global Network’s blog. Grace Haekyung Son, Managing Director of PR House We are pleased to share the next post in a series of in-depth profiles of key international markets written by one of our PRGN partners. 90% of South Koreans use Kakao.

YouTube 95