Remove 2016 Remove Community Remove Media Relations Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Is Public Relations Management a Technology? [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Managing customer relationships is a business process that’s virtually impossible to perform at scale without technology, even as the term CRM has become synonymous with the technology. Here’s the summary of news – the monthly PR Tech Sum – from the world of the PR technology vendors. >>> Give our services a try.

article thumbnail

The top 10 most-read blog posts on Sword and the Script in 2023

Sword and the Script

In 2016, I decided to hang out a shingle and start my own business. This AI is ‘Taylor’ Made for Media Relations; PRophet Adds Generative AI to PR Software Former PR agency leader is a building software product focused on improving PR pitches with two different types of artificial intelligence.

Blogging 123
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Firefly braves the cold at Byte Night 2016

PR in High Definition

Instead, we were delighted to join the Action for Children team and many, many others in raising money to help end youth homeless at Byte Night 2016. We’ve have been honoured to help with media relations for Byte Night this year, working to raise awareness amongst the technology community, who have long been staunch supporters of the cause.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. I see a few things.

Marketing 198
article thumbnail

2016 – A Year in Traditional Media

Shift Communications

As SHIFT and the entire industry continues to evolve there is always the question… Is traditional media relations dead? After an aggressive media relations push, we began to pick up traction in the local market. From the perspective of the consumer team in the Boston office the answer is a resounding, NO! Annie Perkins.

Print 60
article thumbnail

What Marketers Can Learn from the 2016 PRSA Health Academy Conference

MaccaPR

Whether it's education around Lyme Disease, trying to sell a state-of-the-art knee implant, or informing the public of a new test to detect lymphedema, I've witnessed the effect that a lack of – or ineffective – communications can have on the health industry. Mine Social Media for Public Health Trends. What does that mean?

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

All the reviews below were featured in my irregular reading list email: I issued seven in 2016. 1: Deep Work: Rules for Focused (Sic) Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport (2016) £10.49. Like some technological teddy. P.S. Cialdini brought out a follow-up book in September 2016. Sign Up Now. #1:

Writing 84