Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Radio
article thumbnail

Barry Moltz on ChangeMasters, Small Business and Social Media

wiredPRworks

Thanks to Barry for having me on his “Small Business Radio Show” to talk about redefining PR and for agreeing to be a guest on mine. Delivering Customer Service in a Self-Service World” shows how customer service is the new marketing. Great advice! I still need to take it. ??

article thumbnail

Want Social Media Evangelizers? Be Social

Waxing UnLyrical

Be Social September 7th, 2010 Tweet Today BNET published my second post, focusing on how companies can use social media to turn customers into evangelizers. Who’s in customer service? I’m not a customer service “professional.&# Regardless, thanks for visiting! pts Settings. Wanna Subscribe?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Measure PR and Marketing Outcomes on Snapchat

Waxing UnLyrical

PlayStation Social Media Strategist Genny Harrison says that the gaming community hasn’t found Snapchat as useful to build community as other industries have. “In Do customer service on Snapchat? There may even be peer groups that are more prone to use Snapchat than others. Do you sell from Snapchat? Refer from Snapchat?

article thumbnail

How to Develop Meaningful PR Measurement

Waxing UnLyrical

The image below is a screenshot of Facebook Analytics from my blog’s Facebook Page: You can see that some posts are more popular than others, some were clicked-through more than others, but it’s all empty calories. Partnering with customer service, they introduce “where did you hear about us?”

article thumbnail

How to Build Brand Value  

Onclusive

As the guardians of a company’s image and narrative, PR, comms, and marketing professionals have the unique power to shape perceptions , amplify awareness, and cultivate customer loyalty. Learn more about how to manage controversy in the media with an adaptive comms crisis strategy in one of our latest blogs.

Brand 195
article thumbnail

#19: Building a framework for reputation management

NewsWhip

It comes down to every customer service interaction. Is it isolated in one community or one space or one network? Or has it moved from Twitter to Facebook, or from Twitter to someone’s blog, or whatever it might be? Chris: We have to be aware of everything, quite frankly. It comes down to product launches.

article thumbnail

Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce Livecast talking Crisis PR

The Stalwart Blog

This show is basically focused on providing a voice to the small business community. Maybe it’s a poor customer service call that somebody threatened to go on their blog or talk about them on Instagram. I listen to a few radio stations throughout the day, and they always do this. They go to the news.

Crisis 78