Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Journalism Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Elon Musk’s Twitter Takeover: Lessons for Leaders

Reputation Us

Whether or not Musk succeeds remains to be seen, but behind those headlines is a mission-oriented strategy, a performance initiative, and a customer plan that bank and credit union leaders should learn from. His leadership decisions have spilled even more. 4 Leadership Essentials: Clear expectations improve employee performance.

Twitter 78
article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: U.S. Bank’s Susan Beatty

Communications Conversations

I always tell people that I have one of the best roles within the Corporate Communications team at U.S. Bank and that I get to do all the “fun stuff.” Bank Stadium). 2–In 2016, you helped spearhead the PR efforts around the new US Bank Stadium. Bank Stadium was a really fun time for us at the bank.

Banking 113
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

International Perspectives From PRSA’s Global Affairs Committee

PRSay

Quentin Langley, chair of PRSA’s Global Affairs Committee, teaches PR, marketing and journalism at the Fashion Institute of Technology and at Fordham University, both in New York City. There are banks in the United States and Europe that helped finance the slave trade, and which still exist today. For example, in the U.K.,

Internal 100
article thumbnail

15 Up-and-Coming PR and Social Media Marketers to Watch

A North Minneapolis native, Tess excelled in her journalism program at Drake University, during which she presided over the Coalition of Black Students and interned in business development with The Integer Group and in marketing/group sales with Iowa Events Center. Bank (nominated by Monica Wiant). Justine Perez joined the U.S.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

Is there still a place for PR wire services in the 2018 communicator?s toolbox?

I set out to find out by asking a few trusted friends and colleagues across the industry: Cameron Potts, vice president of PR and community management, Deluxe. Cydney Strommen, director-North America Marketing Communications, Aveda. Susan Beatty, vice president-public affairs and communications, U.S.

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Growth of independent journalism. “We The 2021 Customer Success Leadership Study found that 55% of SaaS companies put renewal ownership under the customer success teams.

Marketing 215