Remove Airlines Remove Community Remove Reputation Remove Web
article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Cision

The updates mainly affect web traffic, conversions and content, leading to SEO and PR professionals scurrying for changing their existing strategies. This includes tracking minor changes in keyword rankings and web traffic. It was no official confirmation, but the impact of the update was felt across the SEO community.

Google 259
article thumbnail

PR Tech Briefing: Onclusive Provides PR with Attribution Capabilities and Promises Novel Approach to Distribution

Sword and the Script

This is an effort to illustrate some of the interesting innovations occurring within the PR vendor community – and provide an agnostic source of information on tools and technologies I believe PR professionals should have on their radar. Recently, I’ve begun looking more closely at PR technology , companies. Sentiment analysis.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

7 Lessons Every Marketer Can Learn From The CrossFit Instagram Crisis

MaccaPR

Amidst the hurricane of PR catastrophes this past year – from H & M’s racist “Biggest Monkey in the Jungle” debacle, Papa John’s CEO attacking the NFL and Uber’s parade of scandals to United Airlines’ nose-breaking, tooth-shattering attack on a passenger, the Oscar “Best Picture is.Oops!” The alternative to that lightning-fast candor?

article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Beyond PR

The updates mainly affect web traffic, conversions and content, leading to SEO and PR professionals scurrying for changing their existing strategies. This includes tracking minor changes in keyword rankings and web traffic. It was no official confirmation, but the impact of the update was felt across the SEO community.

Google 64
article thumbnail

Open Letter to Peter Shankman: HARO was for sale, Christmas is not!

Bad Pitch Blog

According to something potentially resembling a release (the kind we advise against every frickin'' day), and distributed yesterday over PR Web, he’s hosting an “over-the-top holiday bash with the most influential Twitter and Facebook personalities in attendance.” Somehow, the Fail Whale lost his invitation. I''m confused. Did I say sponsors?

article thumbnail

Future of PR and social media for International Air Transport Association crisis communications conference

Stuart Bruce

But why be afraid of big government when we freely provide our life story to social networks and give up our privacy to airlines in return for a bribe of a few more air miles. We can understand how Facebook and Twitter conversations can represent different parts of the community. In democracies governments answer to the people.