Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Web
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. 2022 is going to be known as the year of the employee.

Marketing 214
article thumbnail

The Volume and Variety of Communications Work is Shifting, Finds 5th Annual Survey of Comms Pros

Sword and the Script

” In open-ended comments, respondents cite digital, internal comms and a greater focus on comms by leadership as among the underlying reasons. Stacey Miller , Vice President, Communications, Auto Care Association. In total 483 respondents took the survey online, using Survey Monkey, from Friday, May 6, 2022, until June 14, 2022.

Survey 130
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Less publicized but more interesting takeaways from 3 reports on marketing and PR

Sword and the Script

The vendor community that serves PR has published a handful of reports over the last few months. The response rate is slightly higher than all of 2022, but it’s lower than all of 2020. I’ve taken some time to pour over these and summarize some of the more interesting and less publicized findings for you. Is that good?

Report 106
article thumbnail

Controlled Chaos: 86 Comms Pros Explain How Communications Work Has Changed

Sword and the Script

Nine in 10 (90%) said reported that communications work has changed at least slightly – and of those, 50% said it has changed significantly (37%) or very significantly (13%). That’s according to The 5th Annual JOTW Strategic Communications Survey for 2022 , which polled 483 communications professionals – mostly in the US.

article thumbnail

Dealmaking Sizzles Again Among PR Software Providers and Here Comes Another Side Dish of Generative AI for Comms [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Here’s this month’s summary of the news from the vendor community this month. as per 14 September 2022, the day immediately preceding announcement of the strategic review.” “The Recent earnings Separately, Meltwater (Oslo Børs: MWTR) also recently announced financial results for the third quarter ending, September 30, 2022.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 189
article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

High demand for experienced communicators “Corporate communications professionals will continue to advance into top organizational leadership roles as their unrivaled combination of business strategy and stakeholder insight continues to become more essential. .” ~ Jason Brown , PublicCity PR, Principal PublicCity PR 9.

Writing 192