Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Local
article thumbnail

Interview with Influencers @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly

5W PR

These influencers take their personal brand seriously and like brands, are working to further grow and develop their digital community. To get a better understanding of the influencer side of the business, I interviewed two of my favorite influencers, @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly.

article thumbnail

Interview with Influencers @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly

5W PR

These influencers take their personal brand seriously and like brands, are working to further grow and develop their digital community. To get a better understanding of the influencer side of the business, I interviewed two of my favorite influencers, @laurenmagenta and @feedmedearly.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Two Most Effective Media Relations Tactics for 2013

Journalistics

In this post, I’ll share what I believe to be the two most effective media relations tactics for 2013 (hint: it’s all about inbound and real-time). Before I get to the two most effective media relations tactics for 2013, let’s agree that the smile and dial approach doesn’t work anymore. You are the media in this example.

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

Offer pro bono services to a non-profit organisation in your community. Host a podcast or YouTube series featuring interviews with industry experts. Partner with a local influencer to promote your business on social media. Host a community cleanup event or volunteer day with employees and customers.

article thumbnail

8 Questions with Syracuse University’s Sports Legend, Michael Veley

Critical Mention

However, we had 48 hours to create and host a championship celebration in the Carrier Dome to honor the team, and then, coordinate a major downtown parade, pep rally and community-wide tribute less than two days later. You’re often interviewed for pieces on the business of sports for media outlets like ESPN.

Sports 60
article thumbnail

How to build better relations with employees

PR Conversations

Personally I feel the tendency to state that public relations practice (including internal communications) is better today than in the past is a mistake as much earlier wisdom seems to have not only been lost, but denied by this stance. If they are not, find out why and correct basic errors of policy and practice.

article thumbnail

The dimensions of PR history: 60 x 75 x 94 x 350,000

PR Conversations

The first is the collection of scholarly texts edited by Kevin Moloney: New Directions in Public Relations and Communication Research. The editorial journey began in July 2013 when I first discussed the book proposal with the publisher, Palgrave Macmillan. Part 4: Conducting historical interviews in a transparent age by Heather Yaxley.