Remove 2007 Remove Community Remove Facebook Remove Technology
article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

In 2007, David mentioned my fledgling blog wiredPRworks in his book, “ The New Rules of Marketing and PR.”. Released in 2007, The New Rules of Marketing and PR landed six months on the BusinessWeek bestseller list. Facebook [link]. Barbara Rozgonyi on Facebook. Connect with David Meerman Scott. Instagram [link].

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. iPhone, Alexa, Netflix, Spotify, Facebook, Amazon, Gmail).

article thumbnail

5 Celebrities That Are Crushing it on Social Media

Critical Mention

Her fans love getting her unfiltered thoughts and uncensored selfies through her social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Rihanna holds one of the top spots on Facebook and is also one of the most viewed stars on YouTube. . LeBron James. The Kardashians. Until next time! Critical Mention. Jolie Shapiro.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. iPhone, Alexa, Netflix, Spotify, Facebook, Amazon, Gmail).

article thumbnail

10 Million Reasons to Make AI Education Accessible for Marketers

PR 20/20

We became HubSpot’s first agency partner in 2007, and then I wrote my first book, The Marketing Agency Blueprint, in 2011. These things did not exist when I graduated from college in 2000: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok (i.e. Think about how rapidly technology has evolved over the last two decades. social media).

article thumbnail

Marketing After Facebook for Brands [VIDEO]

Shift Communications

Facebook changed its algorithm to suppress unpaid brand posts. In this video, we’ll review the five pillars of digital marketing communications and how Facebook’s changes shouldn’t impact the rest of our marketing efforts: Search marketing. 00:00:01] Facebook is taking your brand to the woodshed.

Facebook 116
article thumbnail

How to Do A Digital Detox? 7 Ways to Unplug

wiredPRworks

Read: 10 ways to Vacation from Social Media and Technology. But, I was vacillating about whether or not to be active on Facebook , LinkedIn , Instagram and Twitter. For example, I sent out posts on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. I turned off everything on my phone, except the camera, for a week. Notify your networks.

How To 98