Remove 2003 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Media Relations: Proven Ways to Get More Out of It

Sword and the Script

I had to make this interview. My media relations and outreach efforts had secured an interview with CNBC for a technology client and the reporter had flown in to conduct it in person. However, Mother Nature had other plans on that fateful morning in 2003. The reporter had flown in earlier and the interview went on as planned.

article thumbnail

8 Questions with Syracuse University’s Sports Legend, Michael Veley

Critical Mention

In this fascinating discussion, we chatted with Michael about his tips for breaking into sports marketing/PR, what it’s like to plan a national championship celebration in two days and the creative way he handled public outcry to a bold move he made. Be unconventional, creative and entrepreneurial in your thinking and approach in life.

Sports 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Adapting Strategies for Effective Storytelling in the Social Media Era

PRSay

What is unique about my position is that I sit within the our Portland Newsroom – consisting of our PR, Social and Analytics team – so I work hand in hand with my PR leads, Social Strategists, Community Managers and Analytics lead. The traditional cadence of pitching stories to media has even evolved as well.

article thumbnail

A Decade of Thanksgivings

Waxing UnLyrical

In 2003, when we made the big move from California to D.C., Image: Lorenz Seidler via Flickr , Creative Commons I was distraught when I got a Facebook IM from one of my friends in Mumbai, telling me of the first bomb blast. So that’s what I thought I’d be doing… until the Mumbai terror attacks happened. These fine folk did: Jan.

Hotels 89
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Chris Clonts, Senior Editor, Automotive & Electronic Technology, SAE Media Group

Bianchi Biz Blog

But the creative ways AI is being used to speed development, increase safety and advance toward possible autonomy is also something we’re looking out for. Can you tell us what types of stories, trends or issues are on your radar now? The elephant in the room with a capital “E” is electrification. It was approved in 2021.