Remove 2001 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Learning From Past Crises to Navigate Post-COVID-19

Reputation Us

But when it comes to crisis communications and reputation management, I believe they can learn plenty from previous crises to navigate us through this pandemic. Today my team and I work to safeguard the reputations of our credit union partners, emphasizing communication strategies for staff, members and community. A: Listen.

Crisis 78
article thumbnail

My A List is better than yours

Prakkypedia

I think in this age of celebrity worship and social media, it’s even easier to get it wrong. We could invite the most recent reality TV cast member, while neglecting the president of a community group that will be impacted by that new business. These include: Employees. Global, national, state, local and trade media.

Fashion 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Our Industry, Your Answers: Breaking Down the 2018 JOTW Communications Survey

Waxing UnLyrical

According to respondents, 51% say media relations is getting harder to do in today’s environment while about 50% also say social media-related duties are becoming more difficult to do – especially in what is now being viewed as a more “pay-to-play” environment. “It The newsletter is available online at www.nedsjotw.com.

Survey 74
article thumbnail

6 Pro Tips to Create Bigger Buzz for Your Business

Cision

Once Shea developed his production process, he went back to his online communities to get the word out: “The backpacking, fishing, outdoors community has a very active and robust online community of blogs, forums, and review sites. We went to those online communities and announced our product and drummed up interest.

Energy 120
article thumbnail

Survey: Most PR Pros Say that Media Relations is Getting Harder – Here’s What You Can Do About It

Deirdre Breakenridge

When you combined these realities with the fact that news skews toward the anomaly – news by definition defies expectations – you start to come to the idea that manufacturing the exception is a path to earned media. This is PR at its finest – relations with a public community.

Survey 377