article thumbnail

Why monitoring external factors is key to corporate reputation

Onclusive

Corporate reputation has surpassed profitability in its importance to business success—today’s customers, employees, investors, and other stakeholders have many choices, and they are leaning toward companies with a stellar public image. In the age of social media, managing corporate reputation is a complex undertaking.

Corporate 195
article thumbnail

Allegory report examines emerging corporate digital risk

Stephen Waddington

A report by Allegory sets out the urgent need for organisations to act on issues related to Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR) and proposes a framework to support planning. I’ve been working with the team at Allegory to explore the issue of Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR).

Corporate 141
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Corporate Giving – Leading by Example

Landis PR

I’m very proud to share that for the fourth year in a row, San Francisco Business Times has named Landis Communications one of the top 100 Bay Area corporations for overall corporate giving in 2022. Giving back, whether it be a monetary contribution or an act of service, is crucial to achieving a better tomorrow.

article thumbnail

United we Brand? Top Reads on Corporate Activism

Flack's Revenge

This month, the environmental advocacy group Mighty Earth released a report titled “Cargill: The Worst Company in the World.”. I’m a cynic and question the motives behind most corporate activism. The corporate entity is obligated to care only about itself and to define what is good as what makes it more money,” he writes in the essay.

Corporate 198
article thumbnail

Challenging the Culture: A New Mindset for Auditors and Corporate Boards

Stern + Associates

The business community generally, and auditing and corporate governance functions especially, are in the grip of a worldwide trust crisis. The post Challenging the Culture: A New Mindset for Auditors and Corporate Boards appeared first on Stern Strategy Group. It’s time to step up and regain the public’s trust!

article thumbnail

Running Corporate Communications and Social Media

wiredPRworks

During his career, he has also held leadership roles in communications with globally recognized brands such as Nasdaq, CME Group, Bloomberg, and Accenture. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Central Michigan University in Economics and a master’s degree in Communications Management from Syracuse University. How did they meet?

article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

As a corporate communicator who, like others, nervously and helplessly watched the water rise, I learned about the parallels that can be drawn between the historic flood and how companies respond to their own crises. Nonprofit groups and volunteers came with tools and know-how. This is a valuable perspective.

Corporate 107