article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

Trends in the integration of marketing and public relations

Stephen Waddington

There are different priorities for corporate and financial public relations relative to consumer and trade public relations. These impacts corporate and consumer public relations. It also impacts the corporate and consumer brand. CEOs and celebrities don’t care about definitions. A recent case study highlights the issue.

Trends 157
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Community Management Tips on Community Manager Appreciation Day #CMAD

Waxing UnLyrical

In addition to being Community Manager Appreciation Day (#CMAD for all you hashtag fiends), today is also the day: Henry VIII died (1547, and women all over England breathed a sigh of relief). ” (on the difference between social media managers and community managers) ~ Ryan Rutan , Jive Software. Elvis Presley made his first U.S.

Community 100
article thumbnail

The Myth Of The Social CEO

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

And most CEOs acknowledge the benefits of social engagement for their personal and corporate brands. And there’s actually not a lot of definitive research on the benefits of social engagement by CEOs. A strong leader is expected to be a brand ambassador, a voice for corporate reputation, and even a social media influencer.

article thumbnail

Trends That Will Shape PR in 2018

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Corporate CEOs rallied to aid those affected by the administration’s suddenly announced travel ban. Mainstream marketers are gradually losing their reluctance to advocate for politically and socially charged issues in their paid content and corporate social responsibility positions.

Trends 185
article thumbnail

Tips on Measuring Community [April #measurePR Recap]

Waxing UnLyrical

At the heart of social PR lies community. So that’s what we focused on for the April #measurePR Twitter chat; how to measure community, how to tell when community-building initiatives are working (and when they’re not), and how community-focused metrics might change over time. Experts in measuring community.

article thumbnail

Content Marketing: Without Community, It’s Only Half the Equation

Waxing UnLyrical

You may have created great content, and you may have a good distribution plan, but shares and engagement are unlikely to come unless you have also focused on community building. But if you’re looking for sheer reach and shares, definitely check them out. And that, my friends, is the difference. ” So I didn’t.