Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Meeting
article thumbnail

A Year-Round Commitment to the PRSA Code of Ethics

PRSay

In a letter to members at the start of 2023, PRSA Chair Michelle Egan, APR, Fellow PRSA, outlined her priorities for the year, including: “Amplifying our Code of Ethics to ensure that not only our members, but also our entire community at large know what professional communications should entail.”

Ethics 167
article thumbnail

Bringing True, Ethical Authenticity to Multicultural Communications – Jennifer Gonzalez

Ethical Voices

Jen and I are colleagues, and we had a great ethics discussion recently, so I invited her to be a guest. I’m a multicultural communication strategist. I also provide guidance in general as to how to bring more diversity, equity, and inclusion values into all the work we do as marketers and communicators.

Ethics 73
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

ESAs: The Fad-Free Way to Build Your Ethics Muscle

PRSay

Without a doubt, I dread the surgeon’s knife again — just nowhere near as much as I fear facing an ethical challenge professionally and getting it wrong. For nearly two decades, the PRSA Board of Ethics and Professional Standards (BEPS) has offered analysis on current practice issues and challenges through Ethical Standards Advisories (ESAs).

Ethics 178
article thumbnail

Preserving Authenticity: The Nuances of Ethical Storytelling in Advocacy Communications – Zainab Chaudary

Ethical Voices

Joining me in this week’s episode is Zainab Chaudary , Senior Vice President at New Heights Communications. I met her at a great session on AI and political communications hosted by Peter Loge at George Washington University. Folks who worked at that organization bring a very different perspective to advocacy communications.

Ethics 70
article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

We've opened paid and funded applications for the third Socially Mobile cohort , the leadership communication programme that aims to increase diversity in public relations. The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Rosie Ryves-Webb, Senior Communications Officer, UK Health Security Agency.

Mobile 142
article thumbnail

The most important ethics priority for healthcare communicators – Kena Lewis

Ethical Voices

Kena discusses several important ethics issues, including: What to do ethically when your boss is the problem. The ethical challenges of online identity. The most important ethics priority for healthcare communicators. Looking over your career, what is the most difficult ethical challenge you ever confronted?

article thumbnail

Meet the first Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

Innovative learning design, a supportive community, and content from industry leading practitioners and teachers have provided Socially Mobile students with networks and strategic skills to step up in their careers. The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Karl Connor. Hard to pinpoint one thing.

Mobile 116