Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Social Media Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Blogging Tips for PR Pros

Deirdre Breakenridge

Fast forward almost ten years and blogging is so ubiquitous that not only are blogs supplanting traditional media channels as sources for breaking news, practically every single company I can think of has one. When you’re writing content for a client, you probably don’t pick up your pen on the day of deadline.

Blogging 282
article thumbnail

#Leaders Listen Up: #Millennials Share what Gets their Attention on Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

Social media continues to capture time and attention. Here are some of the stats revealing how much people participate in social media; where they spend their time; what they like to do and how often. Social Media Workshop in Princeton, NJ. The social media numbers continue to grow.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

It can include social media, tip sheets, and emails, as well as paid promotions like native advertising and promoted posts on social platforms. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. Q: How did the NYPL decide to start a blog program? Are you a nonprofit?

Community 120
article thumbnail

The top 10 most-read blog posts on Sword and the Script in 2023

Sword and the Script

Blogs were raging. Social media was blossoming. And the media landscape was evolving. That next spring I started this blog, largely as a means of professional development. I could read about what was happening, test it out on my blog, and apply what I had learned to my daily job. That’s of course what I did.

Blogging 113
article thumbnail

Social Media Logic: The Amplification of Media Effects

Doctor Spin

Social media logic is not too different—but amplified. In this blog post, social media logic refers to the media effects that social media platforms have on communication and content dissemination. From a theoretical perspective, they’re both forms of media. Popularity.

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Today, landing earned media in publications that resonate with target audiences is only one small part of the earned-media mix. At the same time, PR pros are constantly thinking about how to maximize the reach and impact of their earned media. But what about other assets that the media or customers are likely to see?

Training 195
article thumbnail

Four Ways a Social Media Agency Can Support Your Thought Leadership Strategy

Konnect Agency

A solid thought leadership content strategy is more than just writing a few articles, it’s about connection and providing value to your audience through various mediums and efforts. Why is social media a key part of your thought leadership strategy and how a social media agency can help.