Remove 2018 Remove Community Remove Local Remove Technology
article thumbnail

12 Ideas for Maintaining an Invigorating Professional Life in 2018

PRSay

If so, then here’s a quick list of 12 ideas for 2018 to help you stay invigorated in your professional life. Learn more about a specific area such as content marketing or big data by attending a local Meetup If you don’t see a Meetup meeting on a topic that you’d like to know more about, then start one yourself.

Nonprofit 160
article thumbnail

Impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms

Stephen Waddington

This healthcare-focused edition follows #FuturePRoof Three: The NHS at 70 with lessons for the wider PR community, published in 2018. He outlines the challenge of launching the app amid heavy media scrutiny and how the team utilised two-way communications, expert advocacy and hyper local community engagement.

article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

The blog covers Finland’s history of innovation and current investment opportunities, particularly in sectors like bio & circular economy and sustainable technology. It has held this title since 2018 in the World Happiness Report. For the original blog, please visit here. For the original blog, please visit here.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

The Personal and Professional Growth I Achieved While Pursuing My APR

PRSay

My objective was to complete all steps to earn the Accreditation in Public Relations by August 2018. It was on a beautiful Sunday morning in August 2018. The process brought me closer to the discipline of being a communicator and the talented practitioners I call colleagues. I call it my one-year intensive. So I persisted.

Nonprofit 117
article thumbnail

How to Social in 2019: Experts Share their Views

Flack's Revenge

Enter Instagram with its snazzy pix, short captions, easy engagement, and non-stop roll out of exciting new features; and What’s App, that so easily facilitates micro-community building and sharing. We want these platforms to be healthy’: Why top marketers won’t quit Facebook after 2018 scandals ( Digiday). Neal: Absolutely!

How To 159
article thumbnail

Letter from London

Stephen Waddington

An occasional letter to my community: #PRin2018, #BloggingInspiration, #FoodbankFundraiser, and more. I’m supporting #FoodbankAdvent and swimming in a Boxing Day swim with my kids to raise cash for my local foodbank in Whitley Bay. This is a calendar of the key international events in public relations in 2018. It’s important.

article thumbnail

Confusion, Technology and Talent in Marketing; Off Script #26: Frank Pollock on Fundamentals and What He’s Learned from Working in CPG

Sword and the Script

It’s equal parts learning, networking, sharing and giving back to the community. He’s hung a shingle and runs a consultancy focused on marketing technology. 1) How would you characterize the state of marketing in 2018? I curate a newsletter on marketing technology so I read a ton of articles about marketing every week.