article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling Training & Digital Marketing Workshop Debuts

wiredPRworks

Ensuring your brand tells a story to maintain connections and community. 3D MARKETING MAPS: COMPETING AND CONNECTING WITH COMMUNITIES. Design a customer-focused marketing plan that integrates directly to your customer's community. Design a customer-focused marketing plan that integrates directly to your customer's community.

article thumbnail

Five Critical Trends in Digital PR You Must Act On

Norton's Notes

The future of social media community management is in-house. There’s a myth about PR and digital that PR agencies need to be able to build a website and to implement a strategic, in-depth SEO programme and to buy huge amounts of digital media space at knock-down prices. But they all live social media. They don’t.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Start-Up Marketing and Yourself: Don’t be a Swiss Army Knife

Waxing UnLyrical

People ask me about social media, SEO, websites, brochures, press releases, speeches, blog writing, PR, message strategies, sales, consulting…everything. I am flexible on rates, depending on client/project/budget. Now I ask you (as an entrepreneur who does a lot of those things): What on Earth am I supposed to do with that ?

Marketing 100
article thumbnail

Nine ways to use public relations to grow your business.

Prohibition

So in such a busy marketplace, and in an age where the budget can’t always stretch to support content marketing , social media marketing , influencer marketing , advertising, design, e-marketing, PPC, SEO and everything else you’ve been advised to invest in, how can you justify spend to stand out from the crowd? Community management.

article thumbnail

PR Interviews: Michael White Lansons

Norton's Notes

So many organisations have experienced negative consequences of trusting SEO agencies to manage content marketing for them, only for them to be penalised by Google. Do you believe Marketing, PR, and SEO will merge into one? Do you think Google will eventually rid the world of SEO? Without a doubt it’s online reputation.

article thumbnail

It’s Hard To Say Goodbye

Landis PR

We promoted NBC Universal (its entertainment division) nationally for more than 10 years – we even media trained Jeff Zucker (now President of CNN). More than twenty years ago, I learned about SEO (search engine optimization) and instituted it to great success for both our agency and our clients.

Agency 105