Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Media Training Remove SEO
article thumbnail

Nine ways to use public relations to grow your business.

Prohibition

So in such a busy marketplace, and in an age where the budget can’t always stretch to support content marketing , social media marketing , influencer marketing , advertising, design, e-marketing, PPC, SEO and everything else you’ve been advised to invest in, how can you justify spend to stand out from the crowd? Community management.

article thumbnail

Five Critical Trends in Digital PR You Must Act On

Norton's Notes

Put together after a YouGov study of 228 agency and in-house PR professionals across a wide range of sectors, the results are, for me, both encouraging and worrying. Agency and in-house skill sets continue to grow, which makes common sense considering the growth in digital and practitioners having no choice but to skill up.

article thumbnail

Start-Up Marketing and Yourself: Don’t be a Swiss Army Knife

Waxing UnLyrical

Staffing agencies sell “solutions.” People ask me about social media, SEO, websites, brochures, press releases, speeches, blog writing, PR, message strategies, sales, consulting…everything. Tech companies start calling themselves “idea incubators.” Design firms become “marketing strategists.”.

Marketing 100
article thumbnail

PR Interviews: Michael White Lansons

Norton's Notes

So many organisations have experienced negative consequences of trusting SEO agencies to manage content marketing for them, only for them to be penalised by Google. It’s also common to come across companies who have trusted agencies with Wikipedia related work, but have consequently had their accounts banned and articles flagged.

article thumbnail

It’s Hard To Say Goodbye

Landis PR

Yup, as of October 1st, yours truly is retiring as President of LCI, where I’ve been since founding this San Francisco-based integrated marketing communications agency in 1990. A seamless transition awaits as our agency is in extremely capable hands, with General Manager Sean Dowdall becoming our next President.

Agency 105