article thumbnail

How Guest Posting Should Be Done In 2020

Buzzstream

It was the classic process with SEOs – we find a technique that works very well to help us meet our objectives, we then scale it to hell and reap the rewards. . Unfortunately, as many of us know, a thing called Penguin came along in 2012 and aggressively targeted SEO techniques which were designed to manipulate search results.

SEO 124
article thumbnail

28 Observations from 28 Months as a Solo PR

ZudePR

At home, in hotels, in coffee shops, sports centres, museums, trains, soft plays. 4: Get Involved in Communities I’m a runner. Since flying solo, I’ve made friends from around the world, virtual and physical, by getting involved on communities/forums etc. Since setting up on my own, I’ve worked all over the place. 5: Freeagent.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

A Decade of Thanksgivings

Waxing UnLyrical

At the time, I was working for an organization headquartered in New York, so I traveled there frequently; as a result, I had a ton of reward points on Amtrak and various hotels. Ever budget-conscious, I booked what I thought was a great hotel, using my points… right in the heart of Times Square. It was terrible. He didn’t skip a beat.

Hotels 89
article thumbnail

Inside the Influencer’s Perspective — What Marketers Can Learn From The 2022 HAVEN Influencer Conference

MaccaPR

Focused on the DIY and home improvement space, we gathered at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead hotel to network and share insights into the ever-changing landscape of influencer marketing. Blog posts and the power of SEO. By partnering with an influencer on an SEO-optimized blog, content can be easily found and referenced online – forever!

article thumbnail

The Deep Work Habits of 28 Highly Productive People

ZudePR

Just Who Are These Highly Productive World-Class Communicators? Entrepreneurs, CEOs, authors, Professors, bloggers, PRs, SEOs, digital marketers, speakers. Let's Hear From Those 28 Highly Productive Communicators #1: Ana Hoffman (San Francisco, US) Ana is the founder of Traffic Generation Café. People I know, admire; often both.

Writing 114
article thumbnail

26 Thoughtful Marketing Predictions that Could Actually Happen in 2019 Across PR, Content, Digital, Social Media and Customer Success

Sword and the Script

There’s something in here for every discipline of marketing – be it strategy, PR, content marketing, SEO, digital, social media, customer marketing, and so much more. Think Google Hotels, Flights, weather, etc.). Technical SEO will become more of a price-based commodity as opposed to an ongoing partnership.