article thumbnail

Business’s Best Path to Racial Justice

Mindful Marketing

By interacting intentionally with their surrounding communities, businesses can help heal broken relationships, including those that cross racial lines. I believe businesses are uniquely equipped to propel entire communities forward, thereby closing the wealth gap and making a lasting difference for people of color.

article thumbnail

How To Use Google Apps to be More Productive and Awesome

Cision

In my Gmail, I receive many Google Alerts and notifications from Google Plus Communities. Key features: Google Docs is a free, cloud-based suite of Office-like apps: Docs (documents, not to be confused with the overarching “Docs”), Sheets (spreadsheets), Slides (Powerpoint-esque), and Forms. I’m not unique.

Google 244
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Agency Life 101: Kristina Norris, Learning & Development Coordinator

Shift Communications

I’ve also really enjoyed helping out on the operational side of things by creating the framework and functionality of our new intranet and supporting our teams during their transition to our new document management system. You’ve worked in training in everything from the real estate field to the PR and marketing industry now.

Agency 60
article thumbnail

What Goes in a Great Media Kit

ReimaginePR

You additionally need to provide the questions that their anchor should ask with the video in an accompanying document. love to see what real people have created. Sharing the work of real people who have created or accomplished something using your product is also an amazing opportunity to do some community building.

Media 120
article thumbnail

How to write an abstract for your conference talk or webinar

Remote PR Jobs

Your title is the most valuable real estate when selling your talk to a track organizer and prospective audience. And yet, despite the abundant documentation and usage, developers and operators can still get tripped up on configuration and usage patterns. Did your title stand out?

article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

The earliest examples of written documents identified as such are the Kish Tablets. The modern newspaper as a mass-produced, mass appeal printed document began in 1605 in Antwerp (then part of the Holy Roman Empire and now in modern Belgium). It wasn't long before these small pictures were used to form written words.

Ethics 52