article thumbnail

Mother’s Day Gift Ideas: #thoughtfulgifting

Waxing UnLyrical

The quality is usually far better than Skype, and the prices can’t be beat. They also have really good customer service. area, she loves helping for- and non-profit clients, both small and large, turn corporate codswallop into community cool™. If you check them out, tell ’em I sent you.

Skype 40
article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

Because other than my limited (primarily to Twitter and the company’s customer service hot line) communications with Pepco, I really had no idea what their efforts entailed. It took us a few tries before we could find a time that worked for both of us, but we finally got down to chatting on Skype. Completely.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Letter from London: hold bad news for Monday

Stephen Waddington

Zencastr is a cloud based alternative that provides a Skype-like service for recording interviews. The exception are public service information and customer service. ?? Community is a much abused term in modern media but I’m grateful to everyone who engages with my blog via email and social media.

Skype 61
article thumbnail

20 Tools to Grow Your Business, Efficiency and Productivity

Waxing UnLyrical

They also have really good customer service. I was on a Skype chat with my mom a few weeks ago, and realized I could no longer share my screen (unless I wanted to up my Skype subscription to a premium one… and I don’t see any reason to do that). Time tracking and invoicing. Voice and video.

Tools 105