Remove Books Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Public Affairs
article thumbnail

BAME voices takeover #FuturePRoof for fourth book

Stephen Waddington

Sarah Waddington has handed over #FuturePRoof to the BAME community for her latest book. Her goal was to create a platform to assert the value of public relations as a strategic management function and promote best practice. Along the way she has published three books and created a vibrant community. Seriously.

article thumbnail

#FuturePRoof podcast: strawberry picking

Stephen Waddington

Sarah approached the leaders at the top of organisations that have been in the public sphere and faced significant stakeholder management issues in the past 12 to 24 months. In each case public relations is represented at the highest level internally. Big win for public relations at Cannes Festival of Creativity.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Peter Shafer

Cision

I will start by introducing Brunswick Insight to my network of corporate and public affairs contacts as well as others in various industry sectors such as Health & Wellness and Fast Moving Consumer Goods. That marketing analytic created credibility, community and creativity to how metrics can make a story come alive.

article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Dan Gregory

Cision

My experience in military communication was essential to being able to contribute effectively to these campaigns. The military community has its own language, preferred methods of receiving information and key issues of concern that are largely unknown or misunderstood by most Americans.

Policies 120
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Media drives the communication between people around the world. People who work in this area are the ones who invent new creative products and influence the hearts and minds of millions. The creativity comes from the way you describe it to people so that they can understand it. Get busy doing public outreach.

Hotels 64
article thumbnail

Contemplating selfie disruptions in historical and modern-day PR

PR Conversations

. “If I were Bernays, as a sign of self expression, I would dedicate my creative genius to adapt (or adopt) the ‘selfie’ idea for a public relations program dedicated to individual emancipation.” ” Stuart Ewen. By Toni Muzi Falconi. The selfie as self-expression. He remains a frequent contributor to PR Conversations.

System 40
article thumbnail

Contemplating selfie disruptions in historical and modern-day PR

PR Conversations

. “If I were Bernays, as a sign of self expression, I would dedicate my creative genius to adapt (or adopt) the ‘selfie’ idea for a public relations program dedicated to individual emancipation.” ” Stuart Ewen. By Toni Muzi Falconi. The selfie as self-expression. He remains a frequent contributor to PR Conversations.

System 40