Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Exercises Remove SEO
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Blogging Tips from Around the Interwebz

Waxing UnLyrical

There’s a ton of stuff going on, so here at WUL we’re taking a short break from “live” blogging this week. So, in the spirit of education and the public good, here are are five articles that will provide you with blogging tips from optimizing your excerpts to increasing your readership.

article thumbnail

Judging A Blog Post By Its Cover

Waxing UnLyrical

As you continue to hone your craft (as I try to do), here are some of the exercises I put my writing (and those of my guest bloggers) through on a daily basis, to see if it looks as attractively as it (I think) reads. They might be helpful to you as you continue on your path as a blogging Grasshopper. Preview before you publish.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Ten Reasons PR Pros Should Blog

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Ten Reasons PR Pros Should Blog November 10th, 2010 Tweet Last week, Joe Hackman hosted Danny Brown , Gini Dietrich and me on his BlogTalkRadio show, aptly entitled PRapalooza. Boy, was it fun!

article thumbnail

7 Reasons Your B2B Content Marketing Program Fails to Deliver that You Probably Haven’t Heard Before

Sword and the Script

That’s a fruitless exercise for all involved, which brings us to the next point. For many B2B marketing shops, content marketing just means putting stuff up on a website under the blog section. In other words, they must choose between sending that well-researched blog post to the company email list or that demand generation email.

article thumbnail

Building better relationships with content marketing

Prohibition

If you didn’t believe it can drive sales, amplify brand awareness, build brand credibility and supercharge your SEO, then you wouldn’t be reading this would you? Audience insight – this is directly polling your own customers or social media communities to better understand them and their challenges. I’ll give you an example.

article thumbnail

A Three Week Check-In

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali A Three Week Check-In January 22nd, 2011 Tweet One of the things I wanted to do more of this year was to pay more attention to wellness. Oh, one other thing: my blog = my sandbox. pts Settings.

article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

In 2014, I spent the entire year obsessed with SEO and digital marketing. I’d been business blogging since early 2014, and diligently sending out helpful stuff to my email list subscribers since early 2015. (I My blogging had become more ambitious and I’d written a few unconventional influencer posts that had gone down well.

Writing 83