Remove 2017 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Digital PR
article thumbnail

The Future of Twitter

The Proactive Report

Business Insider and its two sister publications attracted more than 6 million video views on Twitter in January 2017, a significant increase from the 1 million number six months ago. It could just mean corporate raiding. PR is a relationship business. Get Digital PR Tips in your inbox every Monday morning.

Twitter 235
article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota’s Laura Kaslow

Communications Conversations

In this role, I’m really focusing on building our digital PR capabilities. It’s a more digital content marketing focused role, which is part of the work that I really love. And yes, you can still do this while holding to approved corporate talking points… We have to do that all the time.

article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

Today, the company is perhaps the largest of its kind, and I think understanding how it got to the place it is now, offers an interesting window into the world of PR and the evolution of technology for the digital PR community. TBT any #pr #publicrelations pro’s remember the fun of these?? Capital Acquisition Corp.

article thumbnail

SEO Software Company SEMrush Moves into PR with Prowly Acquisition [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last couple of years, on the first Tuesday of the month, I summarize all of the news I’ve seen from the PR technology community. Here’s your monthly PR Tech Sum. SEMrush acquires Prowly A software company that has traditionally made tools for SEOs is moving into PR. Where’s the value for PR?

Software 178
article thumbnail

Long-Form Content is King: 4 Studies Show the Power of Long-Form in Content Marketing [UML]

Sword and the Script

Something similar has happened in content marketing and blogging in the marketing community. These backlinks are important to digital PR and marketing for two primary reasons. And yet it worked over and over, so I could go with the prevailing opinion, or I could go with what was driving results.