Remove 2012 Remove Community Remove Pitching Remove Television
article thumbnail

Talking About the Great Outdoors: Q&A With Acclaimed Storyteller Baratunde Thurston

PRSay

Thurston is a speaker at PRSA’s Travel and Tourism Conference, held June 20-23, at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison, Wis. Are CVBs and other tourism groups pitching you now to come and visit? The closest comps are my 2019 TED Talk and my 2012 memoir, “ How to Be Black.”

article thumbnail

Adapting Strategies for Effective Storytelling in the Social Media Era

PRSay

For those who work in sports and entertainment PR, there are many areas of our practices we should be evaluating from how we pitch media in the social media era, to crafting captivating press releases, packaging media stories and effectively communicating our messages to the right audiences in real time.

article thumbnail

Entertainment & Sports Section New Member Spotlight

PRSay

How do we want to engage people in the community so in the lead up to there is excitement, there’s fun? Whether it’s to tweak your pitch. I think tapping into those that are knowledgeable about the area, those that can help educate on best resources to utilize to get your message out. We have people in-market who are talking about us.

Sports 68