Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Financial Remove Writing
article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

I was 27, and my wife and I didn’t have any personal savings to fall back on, so the loan gave me a six-month financial runway to make it work. Enhanced Services and Resources : Blue Cypress brings financial, educational and operational resources that dramatically enhance the impact we can have on our clients’ businesses.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

I was 27, and my wife and I didn’t have any personal savings to fall back on, so the loan gave me a six-month financial runway to make it work. Enhanced Services and Resources : Blue Cypress brings financial, educational and operational resources that dramatically enhance the impact we can have on our clients’ businesses.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. It’s a work in progress.

article thumbnail

How People Made 2010 What It Was

Waxing UnLyrical

I served as IABC/DC Metro chapter president and with a fabulous volunteer board, managed to bring our chapter to a much better financial position than it was in previously. In 2011, I wish you health, happiness and wonderful, wonderful people. Here is to an even more amazing 2011!!!! I can only imagine what we can do in 2011.

article thumbnail

The MetricsMan Comes To #measurePR

Waxing UnLyrical

Homework While you certainly don’t have to, I think it would be helpful to you (if you’re planning on attending the chat) to read up on some of Don’s writings, particularly his post on social media ROI angst. It is difficult and expensive to attribute financial value to these areas. &# Consider yourself enlightened.

article thumbnail

Measurement… Supplemented

Waxing UnLyrical

Priya was pretty clear about the fact that CRT/tanaka worked closely with CRN to identify and work towards awareness, and not financial goals, in this phase of the campaign. 5 Ways to Fail in Social Media | Women Grow Business says: February 1, 2011 at 12:02 am [.] The results? It’s worth the time to put thought into what to [.]

article thumbnail

In-Housing Trend: What PR Agencies and Marketing Firms can Learn from Law Firms

Sword and the Script

By the way, the WSJ reporter on that byline used to write for PRWeek). The legal community, and more specifically the in-house effect on law firms bear insight. There were just 150 startups on Scott Brinker’s marketing technology landscape when he started tracking it in 2011. Then the economy changed. VC investment grew to $7.2

Agency 93