Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Financial Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Bad PR Measurement Gets a Smackdown

Waxing UnLyrical

for the last few days, speaking on measurement at the 2011 Oregon Governor's Conference on Tourism. when I'd be speaking on measurement. So I asked my good friend and measurement guru Sean Williams to guest-moderate the chat. 55 minutes of near universal agreement that there’s too much crappy measurement out there , and.

article thumbnail

Bank Stress Tests Complete. Could Your Bank Now Pass a “Reputation” Test?

Reputation Us

Each year the Federal Reserve conducts a financial health checkup on banks, called a stress test , to determine how solid they are. After the economic downfall of 2008 the Fed wanted to ensure banks would be able to continue to lend to consumers and businesses even in a severe financial crisis. lending to marijuana businesses)?

Banking 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Investing in Corporate Reputation Via Responsible, ESG Investing

Reputation Us

The scientific study, released in April 2019, found that “community relations” is one of the major factors that impacts a company’s reputation. In addition, 85 percent of responders said they feel positive about companies that are involved in their communities. Linking Your Reputation to Social Responsibility.

article thumbnail

Measurement… Supplemented

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Measurement… Supplemented October 22nd, 2010 Tweet Last week, Priya Ramesh, CRT/tanaka ‘s director of social media, joined us for the bi-weekly #measurePR chat. The results? Sales of what?

article thumbnail

Bank Stress Tests Complete. Could Your Bank Now Pass a “Reputation” Test?

Reputation Us

Each year the Federal Reserve conducts a financial health checkup on banks, called a stress test , to determine how solid they are. After the economic downfall of 2008 the Fed wanted to ensure banks would be able to continue to lend to consumers and businesses even in a severe financial crisis. lending to marijuana businesses)?

Banking 60
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. There are long standing issues such as alignment with management, measurement, talent and diversity where incremental progress is made each year. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. It’s a work in progress.

article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

I’ll include news from the PR vendor community and review and curate content they produce ( like this ). Onclusive is developing new ways to measure PR including attribution. Crunchbase says iQ Media raised $9 million in venture funding in two rounds since 2011 from Edison Partners, which had also backed Vocus. all 210 U.S.