Remove 2005 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Local
article thumbnail

PR Heroes Of The Hurricanes

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

McIngvale has navigated these waters before; he offered shelter to victims of Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Clearly he’s a local businessman with a flair for PR and promotion, as well as a deep commitment to community. McIngvale’s bold gesture came in contrast to the response of Lakewood Church pastor Joel Osteen.

Airlines 149
article thumbnail

8 Questions with Syracuse University’s Sports Legend, Michael Veley

Critical Mention

You were the Associate Athletic Director for External Affairs at Syracuse University from 1995-2005. However, we had 48 hours to create and host a championship celebration in the Carrier Dome to honor the team, and then, coordinate a major downtown parade, pep rally and community-wide tribute less than two days later.

Sports 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

Offer pro bono services to a non-profit organisation in your community. Host a podcast or YouTube series featuring interviews with industry experts. Partner with a local influencer to promote your business on social media. Host a community cleanup event or volunteer day with employees and customers. McGraw-Hill Education.

article thumbnail

The Bare Ass Booze Pitch

Bad Pitch Blog

Local law enforcement has confirmed numerous reports of sightings of this mysterious naked man have been logged in throughout the Summer months. Following current trends and today''s consumer preferences, Miller stripped his 2005 Chardonnay down to the bare essentials to reveal it''s au natural flavors.

article thumbnail

New Year’s Honours 2015

Stuart Bruce

Tom Murphy @tpemurphy – I first ‘knew’ Tom by reading his PR blog, but didn’t meet him until 2005 when we both spoke at the UK’s first ever PR social media conference in 2005. Against all the odds in 2005 he held onto his seat, mainly because he was such a highly regarded local MP.

Ethics 96
article thumbnail

Cider sip or cider slip? Would you let a politician endorse your brand?

Stephen Waddington

Prior to the 2005 election, Cornwall was Lib Dem yellow across the county, with one Labour constituency in Falmouth and Camborne. By 2015, the Conservatives won all six local seats. Whilst the politicians have much to gain by getting out and about to real communities, businesses and people, how do brands benefit?

Brand 97
article thumbnail

Color Clash: Pink or Purple?

Waxing UnLyrical

Mark as read Approve comment Shonali, I love you even more for writing this post. :) When I lived in Orlando, one of my pro bono clients was the local domestic violence shelter. Comment as pts moderator Heather Whaling Getting info Pending approval share On Facebook On Twitter flag Delete Hide Unhide Ban user New! These fine folk did: Jan.

Twitter 99