article thumbnail

Decoding Mental Health Challenges: A Deep Dive with Dr. Gail Saltz

PR for Anyone

Dr. Saltz suggests limiting exposure to constant news alerts and social media updates, opting instead for a trusted news source at specific times of the day. Saltz recommends activities like aerobic exercise, paced deep breathing, and progressive muscle relaxation to alleviate anxiety and promote relaxation.

Exercises 130
article thumbnail

Discovering the Roadmap in Teaching Social Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

I have always been very passionate about social media, but when it comes to teaching social media, there is nothing more rewarding. I have been teaching my social media class for the last three years and it’s been one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve had as a professor.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Social Metamorphosis: Five AI Trends that are reshaping Social Media

Prohibition

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is completely transforming how we consume media. With the social media landscape undergoing a fascinating transformation, we’re seeing the changes happen in real time. However, AI generated content on social media is a double-edged sword.

article thumbnail

Can You Teach Creativity? The #PRStudChat Community Shares Insights

Deirdre Breakenridge

Organizations need communication professionals who have a raised creative quotient. On November 17 th , the #PRStudChat community gathered to discuss the importance of Creative PR and taking the art of storytelling to a new level. At the same time, we agreed that exercising Creative PR is both valuable and a necessity today.

article thumbnail

Fitness Marketing For Springtime

5W PR

All ages and fitness levels can gain benefits from regular exercise. Another fitness marketing myth is that fitness marketing only targets those already devoted to exercising. Promotion on social media and elsewhere can help reach a larger group and build interest in the gym or trainer’s services.

article thumbnail

Teaching Social Media in 2019

Karen Freberg

While I am not technically “teaching” social media at the University of Louisville this semester (I’m currently on my sabbatical), I’ll be able to have the opportunity to be in the classroom setting. In the meantime, I have seen many conversations arise about what to cover in a social media class in 2019.

article thumbnail

The Difference Between Health & Wellness

5W PR

Stories can be shared through social media posts, blog articles and website testimonials. Marketing Strategies for Wellness Brands Wellness industry businesses should advocate positive lifestyle choices and foster community around their offerings.