article thumbnail

HOW THE DIGITAL MEDIA AND MARKETING WORLD WILL EVOLVE IN 2020

5W PR

SEO RANKING. In appreciation of the impact SEO ranking can deliver, closer attention will be paid to Google’s My Business Listing by many of the survey respondents. COMMUNITY BUILDING. The final one is using and leveraging the customer service center as a profit center.

Marketing 113
article thumbnail

How to Leverage Topic Pillars to Build a Targeted Content Framework

Contently - Strategy

SEO Value: They often have SEO value, meaning they are topics that people are searching for. For instance, if you have a topic pillar on digital marketing, cluster content could cover SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, and other related topics.

How To 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

40+ Blogs Marketers Should Be Following

PR 20/20

Beyond content, CMI does break it down into other areas, like SEO, social, and measurement. Search Engine Journal ( @SEJournal ): Covers SEO and search engines, plus content marketing, social media, paid search and entrepreneurial advice. Check out (and follow) Moz’s list, Most Influential SEO via Wefollow , for more.

article thumbnail

How AI is Changing the Face of Marketing

Critical Mention

Customer service and Chatbots (15%). Client services (36%). Community building (27%). Passionate about all things communications, Jolie found her dream job as a copywriter with Critical Mention, where she’s continuing her passion for writing and editing. Content research & creation (15%). None (27%).

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

The Top PR Trends For 2017

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

PR and SEO are joined. If PR is all about content, it stands to reason that PR and SEO must work together, and that PR professionals should have more than a passing familiarity with SEO and web analytics. ” Penguin penalized shady backlinks, keyword stuffing, and other black-hat SEO strategies in favor of quality content.

Trends 124
article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

This event is focused on “building traffic, expanding brand awareness, improving customer service and gaining insight into today’s latest digital tools.” MozCon is geared for SEOs (i.e. practitioners of SEO), agencies, content marketers, marketers of all stripes and marketing executives. MozCon is geared for SEOs (i.e.