Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Facebook
article thumbnail

Our Communications and Our Community: Our Third Space

Landis PR

By Landis Communications Inc. What role does the community play? And how can communications impact the results? In her speech, Brenda said we should think of society in terms of three spaces: the first, our home, our friends and family; the second, our work; and the third, our community. At ODC, Landis Communications Inc.

article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 82
article thumbnail

Allegory report examines emerging corporate digital risk

Stephen Waddington

A report by Allegory sets out the urgent need for organisations to act on issues related to Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR) and proposes a framework to support planning. I’ve been working with the team at Allegory to explore the issue of Corporate Digital Responsibility (CDR).

Corporate 141
article thumbnail

Running Corporate Communications and Social Media

wiredPRworks

Listen in as Allan Schoenberg, Chief Communications Officer at Vinson & Elkins, shares lessons from his job as a top communicator and his passion for running to help you enjoy your job more, stress less, and keep running in the race we call social media marketing. Does managing social media sometimes feel like running a marathon?

article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

As a corporate communicator who, like others, nervously and helplessly watched the water rise, I learned about the parallels that can be drawn between the historic flood and how companies respond to their own crises. But few flood victims after Hurricane Harvey had the luxury of interviewing contractors. This is a valuable perspective.

Corporate 108
article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

As we turn the page on the year, it’s time to look at the trends that affect PR and marketing communications. Purpose and values-based communications will become an essential part of the marketing toolbox. This bodes well for PR professionals who focus in employee and community relations. Brand purpose has real purpose.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

Letter from Bled: communication warfare and the COVID-19 pandemic legacy

Stephen Waddington

Public relations academics and practitioners explored a diverse range of societal and communication issues at BledCom. The event was pitched as a reboot of internal and external communication for stakeholders. We need an environmental-type standard for communication,” he said. It’s good to be back in Bled.