Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Education Remove Local
article thumbnail

Education and Public Relations

Presspage

Their day-to-day activities also play a crucial role in the shaping of our communities and shouldn’t go unnoticed. Establish yourself as an expert in your field Many educational institutions can count on professionals who can speak about their area of expertise. Paying attention to the topics they are interested in is key.

article thumbnail

Education and Public Relations

Presspage

Their day-to-day activities also play a crucial role in the shaping of our communities and shouldn’t go unnoticed. Establish yourself as an expert in your field Many educational institutions can count on professionals who can speak about their area of expertise. Paying attention to the topics they are interested in is key.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Navigating the January Reset with Strategic Public Relations for Food and Beverage Brands

5W PR

For food and beverage brands, this period represents an opportunity to leverage strategic food and beverage public relations initiatives to navigate the new year reset successfully. Highlighting health and wellness offerings If the brand offers health-conscious products, this is the time to shine a spotlight on them.

article thumbnail

Consumers Are Prioritizing Health & Wellness – How Brands In The Industry Can Best Connect with Shoppers

5W PR

These days, consumers are more selective with where they spend and brands looking to reach customers face a very specific challenge. Clearly communicate ingredients, sourcing practices, and scientific backing behind any claims the company wants to make. Share the brand story , values, and mission. Remember, wellness is for all.

article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

After all, I am an educator, right? I have been teaching communication/public relations courses for a decade, if you include the earlier years when I was a Teaching Assistant at Syracuse University and the University of Maryland. Compared to many other seasoned educators, I still have a lot to learn and reflect upon.

Education 150
article thumbnail

Visiting Hoffman in China — a global agency, locally relevant

The Hoffman Agency

A challenge Brenda faces every day is the caution that Chinese brands have when working with global correspondents — especially those writing for news agencies that are blocked, like Reuters. This can worry Chinese brands, which, due to the business culture, prefer to have control over the editorial process.

Local 36
article thumbnail

What is Sober Curious and How to Connect with the Latest Movement

5W PR

Authentic storytelling allows individuals in the Sober Curious community to connect with a brand on a deeper level. Develop unique and flavorful mocktail recipes or partner with local beverage companies that specialize in creating non-alcoholic options.

How To 78