Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Groups Remove Internal
article thumbnail

International Women’s Day 2024: How Inspiring Inclusion Leads to Innovation and Growth

Stern + Associates

As International Women’s Day approaches on March 8 th , we join the global community to celebrate the theme of “ Inspire Inclusion.” Watch: International Women’s Day 2024 Playlist What’s the number one piece of advice you would share with today’s C-suite leaders on the importance of inclusion in their organizations?

Internal 108
article thumbnail

The Importance of the ADA, Internally and Externally

5W PR

Internal Benefits Accessibility and inclusion are essential for a company’s external reputation. But they also have significant internal benefits. This fosters a sense of community, loyalty, and engagement. This can help attract top talent from underrepresented groups.

article thumbnail

Q&A with Internal Communication Strategy author Rachel Miller

Wadds Inc.

Claire Munro spoke to Rachel Miller ahead of the publication of her book Internal Communication Strategy. Rachel is the founder of consultancy All Things IC, Chartered PR and Fellow of both the CIPR and the Institute of Internal Communications. What do you hope to achieve with this book? I have two aims with the book.

article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence.

Community 115
article thumbnail

Faces & Markets of PRGN: South Korea – A High-Tech Economy and a Cultural Powerhouse  

Bianchi Biz Blog

The information in this post originally appeared on Public Relations Global Network’s blog. Grace Haekyung Son, Managing Director of PR House We are pleased to share the next post in a series of in-depth profiles of key international markets written by one of our PRGN partners. million South Koreans are active users of KakaoTalk.

YouTube 79
article thumbnail

New Group Aims to Study Impact of AI and Algorithms on Society

Flack's Revenge

Recently he told me about a new effort that he helped conceive – DigiDig – a website and citizen-led group dedicated to studying this area. Flack’s Revenge has covered tech in PR extensively, and my companion blog Hack the Feed covers algorithms in communications.

Groups 120
article thumbnail

Why Educating Employees on Inclusive Language Matters

PRSay

And even if you issue public statements supporting social justice movements or decrying injustices experienced by specific identity communities, today’s audiences are savvy at reading between the lines. Outline language references related to a range of identity communities, such as race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual identity, age, etc.,

Education 217