Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Education Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Social Media & Change On November 15th

Deirdre Breakenridge

However, as PR professionals, educators, and students, we probably know that it is much easier to talk about change than actually coping with it and being in the unknown for an extended period of time. Within this context, the #PRStudChat community, which is sponsored by Spin Sucks, will gather on Thursday, Nov 15th, at 12 P.M.,

Community 150
article thumbnail

Why Educating Employees on Inclusive Language Matters

PRSay

And even if you issue public statements supporting social justice movements or decrying injustices experienced by specific identity communities, today’s audiences are savvy at reading between the lines. based on glossaries and style guides developed by organizations representing those identity communities.

Education 217
article thumbnail

Keeping Social Media Content Fresh

5W PR

Social media has become a critical tool for brands to engage with their audiences and build their customer base. Here are a few different social media marketing tips that brands can use to keep their social media content relevant and exciting. Companies can also leverage user polls and surveys.

article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

We associate social media platforms with splashy consumer campaigns, but social is increasingly important in B2B public relations. According to an IDC study , 75% of B2B buyers and 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to make purchasing decisions. Educate future customers.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

Elevating Outdoor Brands Through PR Strategies

5W PR

Dominating social media Outdoor enthusiasts often find their digital playground on platforms like Instagram. Adventure-based content marketing Creating captivating content through blog posts, articles, or videos can convey a sense of adventure. These platforms offer the ideal space to display the brand through engaging content.

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

It can include social media, tip sheets, and emails, as well as paid promotions like native advertising and promoted posts on social platforms. However, blogging is one of the leading tools in any brand’s content marketing strategy. Q: How did the NYPL decide to start a blog program? Are you a nonprofit?

Community 120
article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

After all, I am an educator, right? I have been teaching communication/public relations courses for a decade, if you include the earlier years when I was a Teaching Assistant at Syracuse University and the University of Maryland. Compared to many other seasoned educators, I still have a lot to learn and reflect upon.

Education 150